ZVMP500 is high performance multimedia signal processor based on
SPARC v8 Dual Core Processor and Zaram's proprietary 16bit DSP.
ZVMP500 provides optimal solution for audio/speech signal processing.
- SPARC v8 32-bit Dual Core RISC Processor : Max 1,100 DMIPS(Dhrystone Million Instructions Per Second)
- 1MByte On-Chip SRAM, 512KB ROM
- High Speed USB 2.0 with OTG support
- 2 PLLs : 1 PLL for CPU core clock generation, 1 PLL for AUDIO clock
- 6 Channel 10-bit ADC
- On-Chip Sigma-Delta AUDIO Codec (18bit ADC, 24bit DAC)
- SMIC 55nm Low Leakage Process
- External LPDDR Interface
- I2S Interface
- I2C Interface
- NAND Flash Interface up to 96bit ECC support
- 2X SD Card Interface
- LCD Interface, 16 GPIO, Timer
- Support flexible boot device (Serial PROM, SD-Card, NAND/NOR flash boot)
- 16bit DSP co-processor for multimedia data processing
Fully proven by main processor of
Philips Digital Voice Tracer,
Speech Recognition Application, and
Hand Written Recognition system.