GiGA EoC 2.0
ZTI G.hn GiGA-EoC 2.0 Series products are G.hn technology that enable data rates up to 1Gbit/s over existing cable infrastructure to address issues associated with FTTH(Fiber to the home) applications. FTTH is expensive to implement in brown fields because of expensive labor, scattered population, problems with home fiber wiring, and slow roll-outs. LTI G.hn GiGA-EoC 2.0 G.hn-Based FTTdp (Fiber to the distribution point) solution has an impressive performance, is easier to deploy and provides substantial CAPEX savings when compared to traditional FTTH alternatives. And LTI GiGA-EoC 2.0 solution can provide Gigabit grade internet infrastructure with narrow RF band(2-200Mhz) compare to DOCSIS 3.x wideband RF occupation(50 ~ 900Mhz)
ZTI GiGA-EoC 2.0 Series products enable Carriers to deliver FTTH-class service to MDU apartments while avoiding the costs of replacing copper wires with fiber. These increased data rates ensure the access network is future-proof and ready to provide new services such as multi-stream 4K IPTV, cloud-based storage or 802.11ac wireless hotspots.
ZTI GiGA-EoC 2.0 can host EoC modem up to 128 subscribers with dynamic bandwidth features with legacy CATV or MATV network in MDU.
- Egress /Ingress rate management control and broadcast storm control.
- IEEE 802.1Q tagged VLAN, port based VLAN
- Various QoS capability (IEEE 802.1p / port / Diffserv)
- Support port mirroring and port isolate
- Support SNMP trap and SNMP client
- Support MIB Counter
- Remote firmware Upgrade, backup configuration, restore configuration
- Support Firmware upgrade via TFTP
- IGMP snooping for filtering multicast traffic
- Perfect network management through web browser, CLI, Telnet /serial console.
- Support SNMP v1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- Support three level user for manage
- Supports 1.7Gbps PHY bit rate over single medium
- LDPC forward error correction (FEC)
- Remote configuration management integrated on-chip
- Upload configuration files, notches management
- Reliable HD/UHD IPTV and internet distribution
- Unique solution for Last Mile, MDU & Campus with narrow RF band than DOCSIS3.x
- Up 1km Bi-Directional solution with no need to upgrade/change the existing infrastructure.
- Up to 1000Mbps of actual throughput over coax in 2-200Mhz depending on TV RF band available.